Friday, November 6, 2009

Untitled 4.

After some consideration on the matter, I think I'll blog again.

Most of my hesitancy came from me figuring that no one would read the dumb thing. But later I thought, "Oh well. Who cares who reads it? Who cares if anyone reads it? Isn't it silly for that to be the idea behind keeping a log of some sort if you'd like to do it anyway? Recognition, I mean."

Yes, that is a silly reason to not keep one if I wanted to anyway, is the answer.

So I'll begin with 3 things:

1. I just coughed sweet tea. Everywhere.

2. Andrew, you forgot one key celebrity Scientologist: That (then) kid from The Big Green and The Sandlot
His name is Patrick Renna, I guess. Who knew?

3. Um, I got nothing.

Good-bye.

1 comment:

Andrew C-K said...

hey i just saw jigsaw from the six-part epic film saw based on some proust book or something and he told me to give you this message so here

JORDAN THIS IS JIGSAW
IF YOU DO NOT KEEP BLOGGING
YOUR KEYBOARD IS KNIVES
AND YOU WILL BE SLICED

OH YES THERE WILL BE BLOOD

Take Care,
JIGSAW