Thursday, September 11, 2008

First post is most important.

There is was a large bug on the front door of my house. He has been there since I woke up this morning. Just now, I went to take a picture of him, but the flash frightened him away.

Sorry dude.

Seven reasons tonight was a good night (in no particular order)

  1. The weather
  2. Ghost Hunters
  3. I talked to more friends today than I have in a while.
  4. The big front door bug.
  5. The world wasn't black-hole devoured by the LHC...yet.
  6. Love- Forever Changes

Here is a lovely video of a live performance of the best song on the album, called "Alone Again Or" (there's a second song on there, too, but it isn't very good):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tQspFesT3E

If nothing else, watch it for the greatest trumpet solo probably ever (2:01).

and dream of trumpets, I guess.

Good-night.

No comments: