Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No good.

Sometimes I like to do math in my free time.
Here is one of my favorite equations:

Jordan - Family Video = Happier Jordan

Do me a favor.
Boycott your local Family Video.

They are an awfully cheap, somewhat soul-sucking company.

Incidentally, job hunts are no fun.
But they are sometimes necessary.

Speaking of movies (kind of), allow me to recommend one of my
Favorite Movies Ever:


The greatest western of all time. Even if you don't like westerns.
Contains every feature of a great western that you could ask for:

  • Ridiculously convoluted plot
  • Great villains
  • Great heroes
  • Incredible soundtrack
  • Awesome showdowns
  • Sweet dialogue
ex.
Harmonica: The reward for this man is 5000 dollars, is that right?
Cheyenne: Judas was content for 4970 dollars less.
Harmonica: There were no dollars in them days.
Cheyenne: But sons of bitches... yeah.

Anyway.
Now, sleep.
Work in the morning.
Ugh. The week is long.
I can't wait until the weekend.

No comments: